četrtek, 11. marec 2010

...od zdej idem lagano dalje...

Yeah, sometimes you just push it around...most of the times you just try not to think, just ride the damn thing...anything...sometimes you go over your abilities...with a safety notch on...
Mr Miyagi, I am really sorry for my next words...vimeo kings (tube) people say them, but right now I wanna get them out..."I killed the mini last sunday...super stoked, and the steez was over the roof..." (did I use the wordz correct)...
what does "steez" mean...did I even spell it right?...
what does "killed" mean, I didn't "kill" anyone...I don't want to kill anything...ever...
and what the fuck is "super stoked"...everyone likes to use it in their online videos, but what exactly is "super stoked"???...
Am I just watching retarded people or does free stuff make 'em like that, or is it me, who is retarded...

Mr. Miyagi, I guess I wasn't paying enough attention in our classes...



Dobro jutro, spet se vidmo

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar